Abstract Submission Guidelines
The extended abstract should not exceed two pages, written using the IEEE Conference Paper template. The extended abstract should concisely contain an introduction to the study, the methodology, results and analysis, and conclusion.
Extended abstracts in .doc or .docx format are to be submitted to the following email address: email@example.com on or before the deadline.
On your submission email, indicate if the submission to the RCEneE or to the ERDT conference. If submitting to the ERDT conference, please indicate one of the following tracks:
- environment and infrastructure,
- manufacturing and machinery, or
- semiconductor and electronics.
Email Subject: RCEneE 2018/ERDT Conference 2018
- Title of Paper
- Name/s of Author/s
- <Indicate if abstract is to be submitted for RCEneE or ERDT conference>
- <If the abstract is for ERDT, indicate the track>
Deadline of submission: 16 July 2018
Deadline for abstracts extended to: 30 July 2018
Notification of acceptance: 17 August 2018
The paper template may be downloaded using this link: conference template